Monday, April 30, 2012

Best Buy ProTunes I Am T-Pain Mic - Gold - With Portable 2-in-1 Speakers


ProTunes I Am T-Pain Mic - Gold - With Portable 2-in-1 Speakers Massive Saving, Order Now! It is truly an amazing ProTunes I Am T-Pain Mic - Gold - With Portable 2-in-1 Speakers.I highly recommend ProTunes I Am T-Pain Mic - Gold - With Portable 2-in-1 Speakers for anyone.I absolutly love it!

-I am T-Pain Mic color is gold.
-It can record, Mp3 Compatible,
download & share and build in speaker.

More Detail

ProTunes I Am T-Pain Mic - Gold - With Portable 2-in-1 Speakers

  • Sing to your favorite tracks, freestyle over exclusive beats, and upload beats from your computer to the mic
  • Record, save and share online with friends
  • Experience the pop culture phenomenon of the T-Pain Effect with the I Am T-Pain Mic.
  • Transform your voice into T-Pain's style of singing with a press of a button.
  • Use both speakers to amplify your voice or clip one speaker to your belt and take your sound on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment